If you love jalapeno poppers, you’re going to go crazy about this Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread recipe! It’s a delicious mini Bundt pan recipe made with biscuits, diced jalapenos, bacon, onions, and of course, cheese!
Do you love jalapeno poppers? Well, of course, you do. Do you love pull-apart bread? Again, that’s a silly question because it’s a yes. What if I told you that you could have both in one dish? That’s what you get with this delicious recipe. These single-serve savory monkey bread treats are loaded with flavor and easy to make, and they make great appetizers or fun little sides. Since they’re so easy to make, you can serve them with whatever you like whenever you like.
Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
This delicious, zesty bread starts with big, fat Grands biscuits. I cut them into pieces and then toss them in melted butter. After that, I coat them with diced jalapenos, shredded cheese, bacon, and green onions. Finally, the balls are pressed into mini bundt pans and baked to golden perfection until I have single-serve monkey bread! They’re perfect for appetizers, side dishes, or game night snacks. They’re just perfect, period!
Why You’ll Love This Mini Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread Recipe
- They are easy to make and have all the favorite ingredients in jalapeno poppers, except the cream cheese.
- They only take a few simple ingredients and are loaded with biscuits, cheese, diced jalapenos, bacon, and onions.
- They are delicious and are great so everyone has their own individual serving.
Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread Ingredients
You’ll only need a handful of simple ingredients to make this recipe, and you’ll find them all easily at your local grocery store.
- Pillsbury Grand Biscuits
- Butter, melted
- Diced pickled jalapenos
- Sharp cheddar cheese
- Green onions
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
Making this bread is super easy. You’ll be in and out of the kitchen in just about 30 minutes. That’s total time!
Step 1: Prep
Preheat oven to 375 degrees and lightly spray a mini Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. Then, cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and roll dough into balls.
Step 2: Coat
Place the dough pieces in a medium bowl, add butter, and gently mix with clean hand until completely coated. Then, add the diced jalapenos, shredded cheese, bacon, and green onions, and mix until coated.
Step 3: Bake
Add the dough balls to the mini bundt pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes until golden brown. Serve warm and enjoy!
- It’s best to coat the dough by hand. Using a spoon can result in uneven coating and squished dough balls.
- Always wash your hands after handling hot peppers and NEVER touch your face.
- Be sure to use Grands or the largest available biscuits if you’re using another brand. They need to be big enough to make good sized dough balls.
- You can use your favorite brand and variety of biscuits so long as they’re large.
- For a traditional pull apart bread recipe, use a regular bundt pan and simply place all the dough balls in it.
- For an extra cheesy version, sprinkle shredded cheese on top of the bread before baking so it gets a melty top.
What to Serve with Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
This delicious recipe is perfect with all your favorite appetizers for a larger spread at any part or potluck. They also make a great snack when reheated, and can be a great, unexpected side, as well, pairing perfectly with all kinds of beef, chicken, and pork recipes. They even work with seafood like shellfish!
A jalapeno popper is a jalapeno pepper that’s hollowed out and stuffed with a mixture of cheese, spices, and sometimes meat. Most are breaded and deep fried, but there are baked and air fried variations, as well.
Yes. This bread is made with butter and cheese. Anything with dairy should always be refrigerated.
Jalapeno popper pull apart bread is a variation of traditional pull apart bread that adds picked jalapeno and bacon to the basic, buttery, cheesy recipe we all know and love.
Absolutely. Pull apart bread freezes very well and will last for up to 3 months in the freezer.
How to Store and Reheat Leftover Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
Store this bread in an airtight container for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. For longer storage, you can freeze it for up to 3 months in an airtight, freezer-safe container or heavy-duty freezer bag.
To reheat the bread, simply pop it in the microwave covered and heat it at 30-second intervals until heated through.
Try This Delicious Mini Jalapeno Popper Monkey Bread Recipe Today
This jalapeño popper pull apart bread is loaded with everything we love about both jalapeno poppers and pull apart bread. It’s a delicious mashup of flavors that disappears as soon as you set it on the table. With such a delicious flavor combination and less than 30 minutes of total prep and cook time, this is one delicious recipe you need to try. Just get ready to make it often. Once you serve it, everyone will ask for it again and again.
More Delicious Jalapeno Recipe You’ll Enjoy
And, here are some Jalapeno Cheddar Biscuits that are super easy to make that have lots of cheese, jalapenos, and Grand biscuits.
Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread
- (2) 8 count Pillsbury Grand Biscuits, cut each biscuit into 6 pieces
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- ⅓ cup diced pickled jalapenos
- 1 ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- 6-8 slices bacon, crispy, crumbled
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375° and lightly spray a mini bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Using a large bowl, add rolled biscuit dough pieces and melted butter.
- Using clean hands or wearing gloves, gently mix dough together until all dough balls are coated.
- Add diced jalapenos, shredded cheese, bacon, and green onions. Gently mix to coat.
- Add dough balls to mini bundt pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and serve warm.
Here are a few pics that are perfect to save to your favorite Pinterest boards on Pinterest. Also, you can follow us on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram. Remember to “like” or “follow” us on all social media.