Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls are made by spreading pizza sauce on crescent rolls, sprinkling mozzarella cheese and pepperoni all over the dough, rolling them up, placing each into a Bundt pan, and then baked until golden brown. A fun and easy dinner or weekend lunch idea the whole family will love.
If you love anything with the flavor of pizza in it, then I have a recipe that’s going to hit the spot. This delicious recipe is loaded with all the flavor we love in our pizza but wrapped up in crescent roll dough. It makes a delicious appetizer, snack, or even a fun dinner. I love to serve these to friends and family when we have parties, and I’ll often whip up a batch for movie nights, as well. If you’re a parent, these are great because they make the perfect after-school snack for your children and their friends. Every bite is overflowing with zesty pizza deliciousness and the buttery, flaky texture and flavor of crescent rolls.
Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls
These delicious snacks start with a base of crescent roll dough that cooks up to golden perfection in a bundt pan. But before we bake it, we stuff it full of pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, and pepperoni. Then, we coat it with melted butter, dried parsley, and parmesan cheese. What we end up with is a golden, flaky snack that’s flaky on the outside, doughy and fluffy on the inside, and filled with everything we love in our pizza. It’s a recipe that will satisfy anyone. If you love pizza, you’ll love this recipe!
Why You’ll Love These Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls
- They’re an easy, delicious pepperoni pizza recipe made with crescent roll dough.
- They only take a few simple ingredients to make.
- They’re made in a bundt pan for easy baking and a fun shape.
- When the butter is melted in the bundt pan, swirl the pan around to coat the top and a little bit of the sides with the butter.
- When it’s time to pop this out of the pan, invert it and give it a few firm taps to loosen everything up.
- If you decide to use any other kind of meat, be sure it’s precooked.
- If you add vegetable toppings to this recipe, sweat the veggies first to get rid or excess moisture.
- Use your favorite meat like ham, sausage, or ground beef in place of the pepperoni.
- Use any of your favorite toppings like olives, green peppers, onions, and the like to change the flavor of this dish.
- Make an extra cheesy version by adding extra provolone or your other favorite pizza cheese.
What to Serve with Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls
These crescent rolls are full of classic pizza flavor, so they pair well with classic pizza sides like:
- Simple salad
- Onion rings
- Baked beans
- Jalapeno poppers
- Marinara sauce
- Ranch dressing
Pizza Topping Ideas
These delicious pizza rolls really are just rolled up pizza, so you can use any of your favorite pizza toppings. Be sure that you cook any meats before adding them and sweat any vegetables to remove excess moisture.
- Ground beef
- Canadian bacon
- Green peppers
- Your favorite cheese
Is crescent roll dough the same as pizza dough?
It’s not but it’s often used as a substitute for pizza dough in recipes like this. Crescent roll dough is lighter than pizza dough. It’s also flaky. However, although it’s different from pizza dough it pairs well with pizza flavors.
What can I add to pepperoni pizza?
- Bell peppers
- Hot peppers
Can pepperoni pizza crescent rolls be made in advance?
They sure can. Follow the directions all the way to the end. Then, refrigerate the whole pan until you’re ready to bake it.
Is this recipe the same as pizza rolls?
Essentially, yes. The pizza toppings are wrapped up in dough just like pizza rolls. However, instead of individual pockets, this recipe is baked up into what amounts to pizza bread.
How to Store and Reheat Leftovers
Store this in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days. For longer storage, wrap it in a double layer of plastic wrap and a layer of foil and freeze for up to 3 months.
To reheat this recipe, bring the crescent rolls and bundt pan to room temperature. Then, place it in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until heated through.
Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls Ingredients
It only takes a handful of ingredients to make this simple, delicious recipe. You’ll find them all easily at your local grocery store.
- Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Pepperoni slices
- Dried parsley
- Grated Parmesan (green container)
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls
You’ll only need a few minutes to make this recipe. It only takes a few simple steps, and you’re done!
Step 1: Prep
Add a stick of butter to your bundt pan and place it in the oven. Then, preheat the oven to 375 degrees with the bundt pan inside of it. Then, remove the pan and sprinkle the inside with parsley, parmesan cheese, and a little shredded cheese.
Step 2: Roll out the Dough
Open one crescent roll at a time and place it on a lightly floured surface. Then, pinch the seams together. Repeat with the remaining two rolls of dough.
Step 3: Top the Dough
Spread pizza sauce over all three sheets of dough. Then top each with 2 cups of mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
Step 4: Roll the Dough
Starting from the short end of the dough, roll all three sheets of dough up tightly and lay them all in the bundt pan. It will be a tight fit.
Step 5: Bake
Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden brown. Invert the pizza rolls out onto a large plate, serve with your favorite dipping sauce, and enjoy!
Try These Easy, Delicious Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls Today
These pepperoni pizza crescent rolls are so easy to make and so delicious. They make amazing appetizers, snacks, or treats for game day, movie nights, or even just fun dinners. Basically, if there’s a time you want pizza, you can serve these instead. They’re loaded with pizza flavor, and the buttery, flaky crescent dough is so delicious wrapped around all those toppings. Give this one a try, but be ready to make it again and again. Once you serve it to your family there’s no going back!
More Delicious Bundt Pan Recipes You’ll Enjoy
Bananas Foster Monkey Bread – A delicious sweet treat that is loaded with banana slices, a scrumptious bananas foster sauce, grand biscuits which are rolled in cinnamon and sugar.
Jalapeno Cheddar Monkey Bread – This delicious monkey bread has the delicious combo of jalapeno and cheese. Gooey mozzarella cheese, sharp cheddar and diced jalapenos make up this delicious recipe.
And, here is a delicious Apple Pecan Monkey Bread from Great Grub, Delicious Treats.
Pepperoni Pizza Crescent Rolls (Bundt Pan Recipe)
- Preheat oven to 375° and place a stick of butter in Bundt Pan.
- Place the pan in oven and let the butter melt, then remove and sprinkle with parsley, Parmesan cheese and a little shredded mozzarella.
- Open one crescent roll at a time and place on a lightly floured surface.
- Pinch the seams together and spread pizza sauce over crescent dough.
- Sprinkle with 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Place pepperoni slices over cheese.
- Roll up starting from the shorter end.
- Place in Bundt pan and repeat with the remaining two rolls of dough.
- Once all three are stuffed, lay them in the Bundt pan. It will be a tight fit.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven, invert on a large plate.
- Serve with remaining pizza.
Here are a few pics that are perfect to save to your favorite Pinterest boards on Pinterest. Also, you can follow us on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram. Remember to “like” or “follow” us on all social media.