Green Beans and Sweet Potato Casserole with Chicken
Here is a delicious and healthy, oven-baked, casserole with deliciously seasoned chicken, fresh green beans and tender sweet potatoes. A hearty meal that is super easy to make and it's all in one dish.
Servings: 5 Servings
- 2 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large sweet potato peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 12 ounce bag fresh green beans cut in half
- ⅛ cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup onions diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon Slap Ya Mama® seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Preheat the oven to 400° and spray a 9x13 baking dish with a non-stick cooking spray.
Using a large bowl, add all ingredients into the bowl and stir to coat.
Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish, spread out in an even layer, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 50-55 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Carefully remove from the oven and enjoy!