Chicken Caesar Bowtie Pasta Salad
This is an easy, hearty and delicious salad recipe that is packed with flavor. It's incredibly easy to make using rotisserie chicken.
Servings: 8 Servings
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 3 hearts of Romaine, chopped
- 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 12 oz package bacon crispy, crumbled
- 5 ounce bag Caesar croutons
- 16 ounces Caesar dressing
- 6 ounces parmesan cheese, shredded
Bring a large pot of water to a boil over high heat. Add pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain pasta, rinse with cold water, and set aside in a large bowl.
Cook bacon until crispy. Remove and place on a plate lined with paper towels. Once cool, crumble and set aside.
Cut hearts of Romaine into 1 inch pieces and shred rotisserie chicken then add to the large bowl with pasta.
Pour dressing over salad and toss to fully coat noodles and lettuce.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bacon and top with croutons. Toss to combine.